Friday, April 29, 2011

Me Days


Everybody needs a Me Day!

We spend most of our time working hard taking care of others working weeks and months at time without a off day or me.
This is a day where you spend the entire day doing only what you want to do. It's all about you. No friends, spouses, children, relatives, or anybody ALLOWED.

As for me I don't get Me Days often. When I manage to get one there always seem be something important going on in my personal business life that has to be addressed instead of me actually pampering myself.

Me Days are great for:
  • Sleeping late.
  • Being lazy.
  • Making the bed or not.
  • Take a shower and brush teeth my when I feel like it.
  • Drink Coffee or tea all day.
  • Soak in a tub filled with bubbles, aromatics and oils.
  • Walk around the house in PJ's, t shirts, jogging pants, slippers or barefoot.
  • Meditate.
  • Watch my favorite shows
  • Surf the Internet, read a book without interruption.
  • Bake cookies or muffins.
  • Organize my closet.
  • Go to breakfast, lunch or dinner by myself.
  • Have my meal delivered and eat it at home.
  • Get a manicure, pedicure, or massage.
  • Work out at home.
  • Go shopping at the mall, outlet mall, or go to a thrift stores.
  • Go to the park, or museum.
  • Go for a drive around town maybe even out of town.
  • Go to to the beach.
Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment